Thursday, August 23, 2007

August 23

Yep, it's still real- he's still here. We let him stay in the nursery last night except when he came in for feedings. I just wheeled him into our room and he is really sleepy. We've already seen 3 of the doctors in her practice- they all wanted to come by and say hey. This experience has definitely affirmed to us that we chose the right practice.

Side note: I forgot to put his weight and length last night. He weighed 7 lb, 9 oz and was 21 3/4" long. He's not a small fellow.

Will be adding some more pictures soon.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mather said...

Congratulations Clay and Heather! He sure is cute and I can't wait to meet him!
I was telling the kids last night how Uncle Clay was at the hospital because Heather was having the baby and they were all excited because they thought they were getting a new cousin. :-) I guess since you are their "Uncle" Clay, they could have a "cousin" Clayton too?! :-)